Aims & Objectives of The Association
The aims and objectives of which the association was formed is to provide care and support to the poor, needy, disadvantaged and the vulnerable groups in the deprived communities in Ghana and its environs to help improve their social and economic lives.
The association also aimed at providing care and supports the vulnerable minority children in Amsterdam and other communities across The Netherlands:
Our target groups include vulnerable groups such as;
Membership Is Open To:
- Ghanaian women resides in Amsterdam and any other parts in The Netherlands
- Other interested women nationals living in Amsterdam – Netherlands can apply but decision of acceptance will be determined by the board of the association after ten working days of the application
- Ghanaian men residing in Amsterdam but they will only serve as patrons, advisers and a backbone to the association.
- Every member will pay a onetime registration fee of of fifty Euros (€50)
- The association will ONLY treat registered individuals as spelt in this constitution.